When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What will you do?
· Conduct site operations in accordance with terms and conditions of program contract and Statement of Work.
· Drive account strategy to achieve annual operating plan goals for revenue, service footprint growth, margin expansion, and account retention.
· Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients, service vendors and Thermo Fisher staff.
· Responsible for customer allegiance.
· Drive business review process, ensuring customer and Thermo Fisher goals are met/exceeded.
· Execute effective data collection and analysis of customer metrics to include but not limited to financials, compliance, growth, and profitability.
· Support action plans and tracking mechanisms to drive continuous improvement.
· Ensure that all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met specific to asset management and services program to include all facets of inventory management through provided tools.
· Responsible for accurate data input to Resource Center database to include service requests, work orders and purchase order information.
· Support problem resolution and escalation at account as needed.
· Monitor all service activities and escalations to include, timeliness, accuracy, and quality
· Monitor and maintain up-to-date service and financial documents for service contracts. Ensure vendor compliance.
· Resolve service billing issues, questions or credits.
· Obtain and review field service reports and invoices for financial accuracy, technical remediation procedures, and completeness.
· Search and provide alternate methods of service or parts in alignment with account strategy and promote alternate service providers with an emphasis on Thermo Fisher Scientific self-performed.
· Follow established, approved procedure for high dollar repairs, issue High Dollar P.O. numbers and monitor high dollar repairs as they progress up to and including call follow up.
· Adhere to all Thermo Fisher and customer security and safety procedures.
· Support opportunities to identify and leverage other Thermo Fisher products and services.
· Participate in PPI project teams as assigned to improve business performance.
· Other appropriate duties as assigned by Thermo Fisher management.
· Travel to multiple client locations as applicable to support account needs (< 5%).
How will you get here?
· Associates degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in a customer facing position
· Proficient PC skills and ability to effectively use Windows based software.
· Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare environment
· 2 years experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Work independently and proactively to resolve customer issues.
· Build strong, professional client relationships.
· Team oriented
· Sound decision making skills
· Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work based on business and client needs.
· Ability to make commitments, track and communicate progress, and follow through until completion.
· Results oriented
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join