The role of the Senior Manager, Integration is to identify and prioritize the execution of synergy projects within the Digital Science business unit as part of the Digital Transformation Office. As Thermo Fisher drives towards a common Platform for Science, we need to ensure that we are supporting Thermo Fisher products as part of the overall scientific ecosystem. This person should be able to collaborate across business unit boundaries and manage cross-functional teams. The Sr. Integration Manager will need to have excellent project and product management skills, a strong understanding of enterprise software, and a good understanding of financial targets.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to identify key integration opportunities based on market dynamics, Thermo Fisher product capabilities and market penetration.
- Drive the strategic prioritization of the potential synergy opportunities to maximize revenue and support EBITA expansion.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to create the STRAP and execute STRAP deployment.
- Collaborate and partner with other Thermo Fisher businesses to identify where and how a combined solution can deliver customer value.
- Connect with the different business units across groups to identify new opportunities.
- Work with the application scientist team to organize demonstrations of our capabilities to other business units.
- Plan and project manage the execution of cross-business unit development projects, ensuring that the combined team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver.
- Drive communication of the application’s value proposition within Thermo Fisher through iConnect and other means, based on a deep understanding of the Platform’s functional and non-functional capabilities.
- Work with marketing to deliver content describing the complete workflow between the Platform and other Thermo Fisher capabilities.
- Work with marketing to deliver integrated campaigns to Thermo Fisher customer databases.
- Track key performance indicators for marketing and sales integration activities.
- Track financial performance ensuring that Thermo Fisher synergies are correctly linked in Salesforce.
- Create presentation materials for the VP/GM to present the EOG that describes our progress on synergy activities.
- Work with commercial teams to drive commercial success and attainment of synergy targets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in managing all aspects of one or more software development teams including personnel management, project management, and technical management.
- Possesses extensive business, technical, and procedural knowledge in order to define the budget and staffing required to execute complex development projects.
- Experience working with the STRAP and STRAP deployment process including the X-Matrix and A3s.
- Experience working with senior leaders and customers and an international team.
- Experience setting strategic direction and priorities.
- Ability to formulate and present persuasive presentations, proposals, and project plans.
- Experience working with cross functional teams including Marketing, Product Management, Services, Support, QA and Commercial.
- Organized disposition with proven experience with project management software tools (i.e. Microsoft Project).
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- The candidate should have a track record of achievement and delivering on significant responsibilities in a timely fashion.
- Experience working with the IMO to manage and track revenue and cost synergy targets.
- 10+ years experience in an applicable business domain.
- Experience with Thermo Fisher Scientific products, processes, and business drivers.
- Experience with software design principles and methodologies.
- Familiarity and experience with Cloud Computing concepts including SAAS.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A college degree, preferably related to engineering, software development, or science.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with technical and executive audiences.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong understanding of market needs in applicable business domain.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in global personnel management.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Ability to travel 15-25%.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join