An exciting opportunity has arisen within our internal sales team which supports customers through the placement, monitoring of orders and post-order management.
You will be responsible for pricing, availability, completing quotations, managing leads, supporting the external sales team and outbound calling to close orders for the Industrial Process product portfolio.
- Timely and effective handling of customer enquiries and orders - providing pricing and availability of goods, technical information, delivery of ETA information, and preparing quotations.
- Process information, mail, fax, e-mail orders and hard copy quotes/documentation where required to enable goods to travel in and out of the country.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns using established procedures.
- Change order information in the system based on customer’s request.
- Investigates overdue and damaged shipments or shortages in shipments already received.
- Utilize supplier catalogues, on-line databases, and other appropriate resources to cross reference products to meet customer order requirements.
- Assist customers with buying decisions: researches product, cross-reference, pricing & availability.
- Suggest alternative products and promotional programs.
- Attends product/vendor/systems meetings to stay up to date on new product lines and current systems.
- Exceed customer service levels expectations (External and Internal), working to agreed deadlines and a focus to finding a solution.
- Sell to existing customers and potential customers via incoming calls, as well as structured outgoing calls.
- Work with all sales and service personnel to convert enquiries into orders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Preferably previous experience in a sales support role
- Proven experience in sales and account management.
- Some customer service experience in a technical or export sales environment.
- Excellent product and process knowledge for a specific market.
- High energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join