When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Sales Representative, Pharma Analytics - PA, MD, VA
This position will focus on the selling instruments, consumables, software and services to the QA/QC and Process Analytics areas within BioPharmaceutical Process Development & manufacturing or other sterile manufacturing environments. The products are based on PCR and Capillary Electrophoresis technology, used for analyzing and measuring containments and impurities important in the bioproduction environment (examples: residual DNA, HCP, mycoplasma, bacteria and fungi) and for analyzing proteins and glycans.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field. A graduate degree would be a plus.
- Requires at least 3 years of successful sales experience selling life science instrumentation and consumables into the pharma/ biopharma marketplace, including an excellent track record of account management, territory management and sales success.
- Knowledge of, and experience selling PCR and/or Capillary Electrophoresis products, and/or selling products for protein analytics (including HPLC), into QA/QC and Process Development areas, within the Pennsylvania-Maryland-Virginia area, is a strong plus.
- Ability to manage through others and be part of an effective team is a must. Proactive attitude, ambition and the confidence necessary to achieve assigned quota while developing new markets and sales strategies is necessary for success in this position.
- Moderate travel (approx. 35%) and Valid Driver's License is required.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join