Manager, Market Intelligence & Analytics
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Manager, Market Intelligence & Analytics role is responsible for developing market insights and analytics to grow the Life Science Solutions Group in the EMEA region. This position requires critical thinking, a strong combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis, creativity, thought leadership, and collaboration.
The candidate will work with the Marketing team and business leaders to consolidate data from multiple sources, create the relevant insights, and help the region’s commercial leaders set strategy, as well as measure the success of LSG marketing campaigns and other key initiatives.
- Gather, synthesise, and report out up-to-date market information to support the region’s growth, including:
- Geographic/Industry/Segment growth forecasting
- Competitive intelligence, including Market share
- Macroeconomic trends that may influence/impact business performance
- Customer research and insights
- Assessment of market trends
- Impact of technology and innovation
- Clinical, regulatory assessment and gaps
- New product and market opportunities
- Present market and/or internal data analysis to stakeholders in the commercial organisation, in order to: (1) build market knowledge and support the development of regional marketing plans across the LSG divisions and (2) better target sales resources and activity.
- Manage external market research vendors in the conduction of Primary- and Secondary- market research. Participate in their selection, and in defining the goals, process, output and budget of the required projects. Ensure business objectives are met from the research outcomes.
- Develop tools and processes to track, measure, and monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing projects (Dashboards).
- Perform quantitative and qualitative ad-hoc analysis for business projects.
- Degree in Business, Market Research or IT (Analytics)
- Proven track record in Business & Data Analytics
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (ex. Power BI, Tableau, IBM Cognos, Business Objects, etc.)
- Proficient in Excel and Power Point and familiar with heavy volume data processing in spreadsheet
- Knowledge of data structures and databases
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join