This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision of the Accounts Payables execution for LSG NA invoice processing and troubleshooting. It coordinates the organization, integrity, compliance, timeliness and accuracy of invoice processing, including ledger and audit reporting. This position provides training, administration and oversight of business processes and contact management systems which serve employees and external partners. This position monitors, prepares and/or reviews all periodic statistics and reporting and ensures timely and accurate compliance with schedules and KPI metrics.
- Provides daily interaction, training, direction and oversight of staff activities to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Second Level of escalation for customer or vendor queries.
- Performs all functions associated with balancing and monitoring workload and tasks on a daily basis.
- Ensures all invoices from suppliers are accurate processed on a timely basis; this includes utilities, PO and Non PO invoices.
- Monitors and troubleshoots invoices in error (ina second level of escalation) on a daily basis to ensure the correct and timely processing of the invoices.
- Ensures that proper controls are applied and maintained for all invoice processing.
- Oversees invoice inquiries and daily workload distribution.
- Ensure that AP accounts are up to data and with their aging under control. This included GRNI, AP Trade, Clearing accounts and Down payments.
- Adheres to Internal Audit guidelines and provides reporting as requested.
- Provides monthly/annual performance statistics to CR-SSC Management.
- Ensures quality in customer service levels are maintained both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, ERP Systems, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Visio, SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain financial controls.
- Effective training skills and team building capabilities for rapid ramp-up of functional tasks within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills including ability to coordinate and implement complex cross-functional activities.
- Ability to learn and apply Core systems and ancillary computer system knowledge.
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate work and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions pertaining to accounts payable payment runs; understands the urgency and impact to both customers and the corporation.
- Effectively communicates relevant projects information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate ideas to a broad public
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- SAP, Oracle JDE/ Bank Platforms trouble shooting
- Contact with IT and Bank Platforms Support teams to solve system outages
- Coordinate with Procurement, Finance, Legal and Tax divisions monthly/annual schedules
- Retraining on processes and activities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Requires work experience of at least four (4) years in customer service and accounts payable payment processing cycle, preferably in multinational/ global manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory experience
- Must be proficient in English
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join