When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Position Summary: Senior Director of Sales, Measurement & Control
(Based in any major US city).
Measurement and Control (MaC) is an $80M, 20% growth, strategic business unit that is part of the Single Use Technologies product portfolio. The Global Sales Leader of Measurement and Control is a member of the MaC leadership team and the BioProduction Commercial leadership team.
- Develop and execute the sales plans; and deliver the bookings as per business objectives. Generate and deliver customer workshops and proposals on time.
- Oversee the development of a commercial team. Hire top talent as needed.
- Directly manage the activities of the team, setting goals, developing and accessing activity and sales metrics to meet growing objectives.
- In partnership with Finance, develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Prepare annual and quarterly budgets and staffing plans for the commercial organization that supports the business’ strategic plans.
- Establish compensation, training, and incentive programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base.
- Integrate the MaC Teams into the CAS program (Customer Allegiance Score).
- Support Marketing with a sales presence at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Global Key Accounts: Responsible for securing master supply agreements for global key accounts that are also potentials for Factory Solutions. Identify key accounts of mutual value; develop and execute corporate plans; develop deeper B2B relationships; and indirectly increase bookings of all products in the account.
- Provide input on market trends and customer feature/product requests for new product development.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Education – B. S. Degree in Engineering or Biology.
- 10+ years sales experience in comparable industries.
- Experience - Demonstrated leadership role in developing and executing business level sales plans; Demonstrated experience in recruiting, developing, and managing high performance international sales teams, and demonstrated ability to command the respect of both technical and business teams; Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Ability to leverage a CRM management tool to measure and monitor activity, progress towards sales goals, and results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills; Prior experience in sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Travel ~ 50% both Domestic and International.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join