The Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for managing the Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry Southeast Asia and Alternate Channel commercial sales operations. The successful candidate is the process owner of all sales support functions including Customer Service, Order Management & Fulfillment, Contract Management and Export Compliance, supporting the Commercial team on Bids & Quotes, Product List Price maintenance, supply chain and Inventory control.
- Lead the CMD Southeast Asia commercial operations teams in providing the daily sales support, customer service, order management & fulfillment and other support activities.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in all sales administration and order management activities from initial bid/quotation to order entry and final customer satisfaction in the delivery process.
- Ensure continuous improvement to operational systems, processes and policies in support of business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate and Divisional policies and government requirements (Backlog and Order Reporting, Contract management, Terms & Conditions, Approval Authority Matrix, Discount Management, Export Compliance, etc)
- Lead the transfer of Alternate Channel activities to Singapore and ensure uninterrupted provision of customer service to customers. Provide the respective countries’ commercial leaders visibility to revenue and bookings processed through the Alternate Channel.
- Support initiatives to drive top line growth eg pricing process improvement
- Oversee price list and discount matrix maintenance, distribution & loading to the system.
- Train and develop the commercial operations team
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or technical field preferred
- Min 7 years of commercial operations/customer service experience with some years in managerial capacity.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to comfortably interact with all levels of management
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative. A self starter, ability to work independently and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding process orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join