When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Paper work supporting for sales engineer
- Serve as a major contact window to sales team and customer for document collection and report.
- Responsible for the special order release and tracking.
- Dealer agreement tracking
- Get approval from leadership for Return/Revise/Cancel orders
- Cooperate with finance for AR clearance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Financial background is preferred Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- To be responsible, proactively, and team work spirit
- Quick learner, initiative, self motivated ability to work within set time/effort/quality constraints
- Good computer skills with other MS Office, e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Good English writing and speaking skill is required
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join