Senior Electronic Engineer (m/f)
Job ID :
Germany - Bremen
• Design, development and proof-of-principle of digital and analog electronics for micro- and nano- electromechanical systems in a highly motivated multi-national multi-disciplinary team in Bremen, Germany
• Participation in product development teams and project planning
• Development of test procedures and documentation to enable a smooth and timely transfer of developed components into manufacturing
• Installation and test of developed boards on instruments in laboratories of university collaborators
• On-the-bench and In-system Design Verification
• Robustness testing
• Electronic circuit and EM simulations
• Calculation of product- and process costs
• Negotiations with suppliers and their qualification
• Generate complete documentation for full production and product support;
• Change Management (ECO) and Quality Control during product commercialization phase.
• University degree in Electronic engineering or related discipline
• Proven experience (>3 years) of designing analog and digital electronics, preferably including radiofrequency devices, in the fields of: micro- or nano- electromechanical systems, microelectronics, nanotechnology
• Proven experience in simulation of electrical circuits using SPICE or similar tools
• Preferably, experience with EM simulations
• Strong desire to push the limits of science and technology
• Working cost-conscious, effective and autonomous.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Preferably, experience writing programs using C, C++, Visual Basic or scripting languages.
• Preferably, experience with analytical instrumentation.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join