When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The position requires the individual to work in accordance with documented procedures / standards in order to complete duties within the allotted timescales and to customer specification. This role requires excellent attention to detail and the ideal candidate must be comfortable carrying out repetitive tasks. The industry sector demands strict quality, product integrity and high levels of accuracy.
The Associate, Operations - Inventory - Late Shfit is responsible for undertaking work within any of the ambient and cold chain operational areas within Supply Chain.
- Activities to be carried out in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping and promote a safe working environment
- Highlight potential Health and Safety and Quality risks, near misses and accidents to Line Management
- Maintain compliance through training and competency programme
- Focus on delivery of priorities for both internal and external customers
- Participate in department induction programme
- Embrace and support process improvement utilising PPI/Lean tools
- Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by your Line Manager
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- PC Literate
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good standard of English (verbal & written)
- Good attention to detail
- Worked within a GMP environment
- Worked within an operational environment
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join