When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision (4 I’s).
- Follows all Fisher Clinical Service (FCS) Standard Operating Procedures.
- Willingness to learn and understand the goals of the department.
- Assist other team members with fulfilling all internal requests.
- Ensures that inventory is stored properly and safely. Maintains warehouse for Safety, Neatness and Organization.
- Stock warehouse areas with necessary items needed for On-Time-Job-Finish for production rooms by utilizing A First in First out (FIFO) system.
- Locate Inventory in appropriate storage locations. (i.e. Cold chain, Staging and controlled etc.)
- Perform Cycle Counts to maintain inventory accuracy, assist other departments with inventory movements and run inventory reports for stock put-away.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Able to work overtime when needed to accomplish customer needs.
- Review replenishment reports to include, transfer and inbound reports for support of put away processes associated with distribution protocols.
- Replenish of distribution protocols in forward pick zones to include movement of stagnant protocols for long term storage.
- Put away cancelled distribution orders, this process includes cycle count prior to put away to insure inventory accuracy.
- Identifies discrepancies as they arise and assists with problem solving and fact finding to help resolve the discrepancy.
- Assists with technician I duties when needed.
- Consolidate inventory to assure maximum and efficient storage.
- Assists with technician I and II responsibilities when needed.
- Supports Supervisors and Leads and utilize all resources to increase knowledge of all warehouse functions.
- Able to pass background checks for the handling of all DEA items stored in secured areas.
- Be able to work independently using problem solving skills to correct discrepancies that arise.
- Capable to train all new entry level technicians in all areas needed to perform daily tasks.
- Able to follow all FCS policies affiliated with driving FCS registered vehicles for transporting items between all FCS buildings. (EG. Straight Trucks and Van)
- Ability to recertify technicians on Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIV) yearly.
- Willingness to train and qualify on stand-up forklifts and order pickers.
- Use of computer and RF technologies.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Basic math skills for counting purposes.
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds, physical handling of inventory items, getting on and off powered industrial vehicles (PIV),climbing ladders and pushing or pulling of a manual pallet jack.
- Be able to work in enclosed areas, such as a DEA vault and walk in refrigerated and frozen coolers.
- Must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporin products.
- Capable of passing all standards needed for TSA clearance.
- Prior forklift experience a plus
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Computer literacy with an understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- Maintain high level of accuracy by paying attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join