When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Design revenue data reporting with business insights
- Generate reporting of sales KPI with actionable insights
- Support data validation to ensure the accuracy, consistent, integration cross salesforce/SAP/ERP systems
- Local data governance and build process for management
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
- Professional experience in data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong knowledge in finance
- Bachelor degree required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join