When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Fills customer orders by obtaining material from designated picking bays. Fills out proper paperwork by indicating quantities being picked.
- Moves orders to staging area and consolidates for ease of repacking and stretch wrapping.
- Prepares merchandise for shipment by verifying goods by quantity, catalog number, and size against Pick list. Consolidates goods, restacks on
- proper skids when required, per customer instructions. Sorts and applies computerized shipping label. Stretchwraps for shipment when
- Completes necessary paperwork including Packing list and Bill of Lading. Stages orders on floor or loads directly on spotted trailers.
- Uses material handling equipment as required to pick product, i.e., hand truck and motorized pallet truck.
- Maintains proper safety procedures and housekeeping, i.e., keeping racks, aisles, and staging floor neat and orderly.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
What Thermo Fisher Offers to Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective on first day of employment
- Paid Time Off – Eligible to accrue up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Retirement Plan – Company Matching Contribution up to 6%
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shift employees
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join