When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Processing inquiries from sales representatives and external customers requesting quotes and meeting the PMO service level turnaround time.
- Entry of sales orders into our ERP (E1) system for all BPD – Cell Culture customers.
- Assignment of tasks to respective individuals following specific guidelines (sorting of group mailbox, triage urgent requests, align requests for APM support by their respective customer account)
- Enter and maintain performance and Tier metrics for the PMO
- Travel is not required
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to follow SOP’s and WIN’s that relate to key systems and databases (i.e. Agile and E1) as well as the custom order process
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Must have an Associate’s degree but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- The successful candidate must be able to follow detailed SOP’s and Work Instructions with some management oversight
- The Quotes Coordinator must be detailed oriented with an ability to accomplish order processing and related tasks in a timely fashion and within the company’s targeted service levels
- Very good communication skills, with both internal and external customers, is a requirement
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join