When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
Product Managers at Thermo Fisher Scientific work directly with customers and industry thought leaders to understand the existing and future technology needs of the marketplace. The Global Product Manager will be responsible for developing the product strategy for the Molecular Biology PCR product line, with particular emphasis on a customer-driven new product roadmap development plan and portfolio management for maximum lifetime value.
What will you do?
- Drive revenue targets, price strategies and provide day-to-day product management support to sales, technical support and operations.
- Actively participate and contribute to the Molecular Biology reagents portfolio planning and short/long term segment strategy development based on customer needs and market forecasts.
- Manage full product life cycle including product discontinuation strategies to ensure seamless customer experience and smooth revenue transition.
- Manage P&L financials and annual revenue and profitability targets of the portfolio, supported by global list pricing and regional discounting strategies.
- Provide direction and support to sales, R&D, market development, and operations, to maximize revenue and develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Masters Degree in Life Sciences or a similar.
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience with financial modelling or data analysis skills. Ability to build and analyse models to forecast and track results.
- Proven record of successfully introducing products/product lines into the market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint and Excel expertise); excellence in technical content development, ownership and communication.
- Self motivated with a track record in executing both short and long term plans.
- Ability to distil customer requirements, to understand competitive strengths and weaknesses, and to develop compelling product offerings and value propositions.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix management structure and partner seamlessly within the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships cross functionally.
- Able to act in a relatively autonomous capacity and address problems of diverse scope and moderate to high complexity.
- Experience in PCR and qPCR applications.
- Specific knowledge of the Molecular Biology market (products, technology, competitors and customers).
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present high-level information to multiple audiences, including scientists, executives, and non-scientific personnel.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including international.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join