The Sales Advocate Specialist will support our Laboratory Products Division Sales Representatives with the highest level of customer excellence. This role will require you to respond to incoming inquiries and requests from field sales quickly and positively.
Resonsibilities:Utilize sales aids to provide accurate information and assistance to Sales Representatives in an expeditious manner. Functions will vary widely and include handling:
- Post sales concessions
- Rush quote requests
- Quote revisions
- Fulfillment Orders
- Interpreting quotes, promotions and credit policies
- Provide back-up assistance to bid recommendations and Presales inquiries
- Facilitate requests through the Customer Service teams to confirm timely and accurate handling of the following request:
- Misc./incorrect shipment handlings
- Return status
- Order Status checks
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature, recurring and routine situations.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify and solve problems, and to multi-task under deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with hours worked to support business needs.
- Attention to detail with accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Initiative and organization skills are extremely valuable to ensure good customer service.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Business Administration or a scientific discipline.
- 2 years of related customer service experience.
- SFDC, Baan and SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join