This position reports to the Sales Manager of MS sales in CMD Korea operations. The scope of this position is to develop and grow business in the market with Thermo unique products and to manage sales and marketing activities for penetrating into new emerging area. And also this includes responsibility for leading sales in collaboration with other business units in the designated segment and area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a sales plan, including analysis of market segmentation & market entry and expansion strategies;
- To be a local product expert for the scientific instrument portfolio to bring key technical product knowledge to the field;
- Work with the wider marketing team to build up strong and consistent brand for MS products from Thermo Fisher Scientific;
- Integrate work flows with promotional, customer education and other programs to drive commercial growth;
- Support product development efforts to offer appropriate products to different market segments;
- Spend at least 60% of time in the field developing customer relationships;
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related subject, Food Eng, Environmental, Bio-Chemistry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Bio and environment related field, with sales experience within the industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of local market, with Well developed professional and strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts through networking at all levels within the customer organization
- Experience in managing a sales territory
- Ability to drive objectives and change within the organization
Non-negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Fluent in Korean, possible to communicate in English
- Proficient computer skills
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join