Lead the end to end process flow for Client Services Distribution to enable seamless transition through to Operations, inclusive of the commercial invoicing process and the development of an agile responsive organization
Leading the team of ‘Quality Coordinators’, supporting Horsham Client Services Distribution, to ensure a compliant state and manage the identification, development and implementation of necessary process enhancements.
- Lead the team to ensure compliance with quality and client requirements / expectations across Client Services, offering coaching / mentoring as necessary.
- Develop technical competence throughout team with reference to Client expectations and Quality understanding
- Support and lead Client visits for both new and existing customers
- Ensure training for Client Services, including onboarding and ongoing training requirements, are appropriate and robust in nature.
- Proactively drive compliance across Client Services to attain a state of ‘zero’ overdue PRs and ensure the adoption of sufficient Root Cause Analysis tools / CAPA deployment to prevent the reoccurrence of issues across Client Services
- Lead the end to end process flow with reference to Client Services Distribution, ensuring the consistent understanding of requirements from Client to Project Management to Operations, and support the appropriate parties in resolution of issues identified
- Lead the post-execution review process for Client Services Distribution to ensure issues or potential failure modes identified within processes are appropriately risk assessed, investigated and appropriate preventative measures developed / implemented
- Manage the deployment of PPI tools across Client Services Distribution, supporting the effective identification of feasible projects, their timely undertaking and the engagement of the appropriate parties to ensure effective roll-out of solutions
- Develop and embed a robust process to encompass the entire process from quote through to shipment.
- Introduce, through the implementation of appropriate reports, day to day priorities and action tracking tools to ensure resolution of issues
- Proactively manage the evolution and maintenance of said processes and / or tracking tools on behalf of Client Services Distribution
- Be a full participant of the Client Services Leadership team in Horsham
Degree level or equivalent in relevant subjects and/or extensive industry experience.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Client facing experience within a Clinical Trials environment
- Operation experience within a Clinical Trials environment
- Ability to work with a team providing support to other members
- Ability to work on own initiative within the remit of the role
- Leadership experience of developing people and building teams
- High degree of accuracy, concentration, verbal and written communication
- Process analysis skill suitable to collect/analyse data leading to proposed process improvement with quantifiable business and Quality benefit
- Flexible and adaptable, with strong customer management skills. Needs to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join