When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Project Manager will reside in the sales operations department and will manage commercial projects in the Biologics market. The primary responsibilities include: creating project Gantt charts and defining project milestones; scheduling and facilitating weekly reoccurring project meetings with clients and internal teams; maintaining project tracking list and distribution; and reporting project status to management; collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables; managing design reviews with client, engineering, and suppliers; managing change requests throughout project cycle; communicating agreed upon changes to verification protocols and facility requirements documents; managing material shipments, including international import/exports, with customers, suppliers, and logistics; managing project risks and issues; organizing project files and e-mails for historical reference.
- 5 years of Project Management experience both customers facing and internal.
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to create a schedule in Microsoft Project and execute to project plan.
- Works well in a fast pace environment and can lead teams through project completion.
- Ability to manage and document project risks and lead teams in issue resolution
- Experience with engineering change orders during project definition and control.
- BS degree preferred in Business or Science related fields.
- PMP certification or equivalence.
- 5-8 years work experience working with large global teams, groups, suppliers and business partners.
- Back ground in the Biologics Market.
- Experience with SalesForce and Oracle (ERP) programs.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join