The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for accurate completion of all global banking systems user entitlements and updating of bank signing authorities in accordance with the Thermo Fisher Scientific Banking Policy. The analyst will work closely with Thermo’ s local business units and banking partners to ensure proper bank system access and authorities for daily transactions and use of bank products. The position is responsible for supporting several additional compliance requirements, including, but not limited to completing the Treasury Signature Matrices and daily review of Positive Pay. This position will add value to Thermo Fisher Scientific by providing proper segregation of duties and controls within Treasury and across the organization.
- Perform user entitlements on several assigned on-line banking portals for newly acquired entities as well as maintain current user status across 1000+users/2000+bank accounts globally.
- Complete and obtain necessary documentation to update bank account pen & ink signers according to Thermo Fisher Corporate Banking Policy guidelines.
- Review, coordinate with subsidiaries, and decision daily positive pay/payee exceptions. Submit data needed to prepare monthly positive pay report.
- Ensure all Treasury Signature Matrices are current as well as work with newly acquired entities to establish Treasury Signature Matrices.
- Aid in the consolidation of multiple banking platforms, where possible, as a result of acquisitions.
- Review petty cash and physical checkbook exceptions annually, work with businesses to eliminate need for checkbooks or petty cash.
- Perform analysis and validation for annual FBAR Compliance filing to support Supervisor, Treasury Compliance.
- Complete and understand FATCA Compliance forms as well as work with Tax for relevant portions of forms.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping to support annual audit of above functions.
- Update content/policies on Treasury intranet page. Update all forms used for compliance.
- Aid in Merchant Services tasks as needed.
- Provide other ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- The ability to make logical connections with extreme attention to detail across bank system users and their functions.
- Excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Experience working in treasury, banking, or audit is desirable with basic understanding of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll functions.
- Ability to be proactive, anticipate possible outcomes either positive or negative, and prepare accordingly.
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills, are required.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, display good judgment, and prioritize their tasks and time effectively.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required; user administration experience with on-line banking systems preferred.
- Bachelors and/or Associates Degree in Business or equivalent relevant work experience.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join