When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Position reports directly to the Global Export Customer Service Supervisor. This position will perform duties of quality management, auditing of orders and compliance related policies, resource planning management, and management of global export metrics.
- Quality management will include listening to recorded calls and evaluating according to defined standards for Global Export Specialist such as call management, communications skills, job knowledge and system interactions, as well as first call resolution.
- Provide scoring and written feedback on evaluations to include coaching tips and suggestions for improvements
- Act as resource for quality monitoring program for other evaluators and supervisors.
- Maintain local quality metrics and coordinate the site’s quality recognition program.
- May occasionally coach Global Export Specialists to help improve quality scores.
- Provide and manage phone scoring metrics.
- The Analyst will audit orders to assure that proper policies and procedures, as well as SOPs, are being followed.
- This Analyst will also make sure that Global Export Specialists are following Global Trade Compliance standards.
- Metrics will be used to supply reports to upper management on progress and compliance metrics by Global Export Specialist.
- Resource Management will address daily performance of the call center’s service levels, working directly with the Customer Service Supervisor.
- The Analyst will monitor the adherence levels of the Global Export Specialists to their daily schedules.
- The Analyst will monitor and analyze specific metrics such as abandonment rate, lead times, backorder follow up, and RGA percentages by Global Export Specialist. This information will be used to assist upper management maximize efficiencies.
- Analyzes trends and provides input/recommendations on improving call center metrics including service levels, adherence percentages, abandon rates, etc.
- Monitors daily service levels and productivity.
- Manages off-phone activities and overtime needs on a real-time basis to positively impact budget and service levels.
- Completion of backlog with the team to ensure timeliness of shipments.
- Call quality monitoring to assure the proper call management, communications skills, job Knowledge and system Interactions, as well as first call resolution. – duplicate of first bullet point?
- Auditing of Global Export processes to ensure compliance and adherence to SOPs.
- Use of metrics to ensure that the department is meeting Global Export goals and standards.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to use formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookups.
- Experience in researching and analyzing data to deliver observations and trends to various levels of management.
- Strong knowledge of customer service procedures and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management or other relevant degree.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
- Basic understanding of ACD systems and call routing.
- Current on customer service training and assessment requirements (includes eLearning).
- Aptitude for detail and accuracy and ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Possess strong telephone customer service etiquette.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, to accomplish a common goal.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility, demonstrated ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join