As our Sr. Talent Sourcer - Diversity, you will be a driving force behind our talent attraction and engagement strategy. We understand the benefits of a diverse workforce beyond the fact that 67% of job seekers say it is important to them when evaluating a company brand, or how it provides a company with more revenue and increased customer base…we believe in it because it’s the right thing to do.
That’s why, in this role, your work will be key. You’ll help us nurture our recruitment branding and marketing diversity emphasis through our social media, career site, and other job seeker channels to interest and engage the best talent.
You’ll work closely with our Sourcing team as you manage the critical initial step of the recruitment process - the search strategy. As you define the search, you’ll consult with hiring stakeholders on the what, where, and how of the sourcing strategy, including qualifications, marketplace data, trends, and best sourcing channels to engage diversity talent, including talent submitted through our Talent Referral program.
As our diversity subject matter expert on market knowledge and sourcing insights, you’ll engage talent and build candidate pipelines. As part of the Global Talent Acquisition (TA) team, your strong business acumen and technical understanding will serve you well. This team is an extremely innovative team that will encourage and allow you to create, test, and drive different sourcing strategies, methodologies, tactical practices, tools, technologies, and more.
- Develop a consultative partnership with hiring stakeholders and business leaders to set the strategic direction for diversity sourcing and recruitment efforts
- Lead effort to develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with current and new diversity organizations and partnerships
- Identify, evaluate and present new recruitment sources and networking opportunities that will generate quality, diverse applicants
- Influence leaders at all levels to participate in programs, events, and champion our external relationships
- Partner with recruiters to implement new networking strategies that will assist with enhancing candidate pipelines for current and future needs
- Leverage various knowledge and technologies to actively research, develop, and implement sourcing strategies that drive engagement with diverse talent. This includes deep strategic, analytical thinking and application of various data analytics, sourcing/recruitment channels, and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of relevant work experience
- Six or more years of recruitment and sourcing experience with special emphasis using demonstrated successful, unique sourcing skills and highly skilled evolution of candidate care moving the best candidates from prospects to candidates to applicants, and partnership with other TA team members to successfully co-manage and smoothly transition responsibilities.
- Six or more years of experience assessing and identifying the needs of Hiring Managers and developing and implementing creative diversity recruitment strategies across a large organization.
- Experience in managing recruiting processes and diversity candidate research in either in house or retained search firm.
- Demonstrated experience to communicate research findings that influence the direction of the search strategy through methodologies such as talent and market mapping.
- Experience in TA systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems and CRMs (Kenexa BrassRing and/or SmashFly is strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other proprietary software).
- Strategic agility
- Organizational and learning agility
- External/ internal customer focus mind set
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solver
This role is located in Waltham, MA or other US-remote location.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join