When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
The role is focused on exploring further MB business opportunities in food/pharma industry especially emerging segments, working closely with product manager/sales to develop the business. He/she also works closely with corporate food safety marketing team to involve MB business opportunities in whole food safety solution and transfer opportunities to sales.
Develop food / pharma business opportunities and applications on the market.
- Understand and identify market potential
- Identify target customers or applications
- Understand competitors’ position (strategy, pricing, advantages disadvantages, etc)
Participates in company food safety campaigns and align with corporate marketing for business opportunities
Perform market and customer survey together with product manager, plan and implement market segment penetration plan. Identify strategic areas.
- Creation and distribution of segment marketing message by creating and using different communication tools and channels to sales tem and customers
- Develop segment sales tools and promotion materials
- Actively educate the related products / use of selling tool internally to sales / dealer sales so that sales force can sell externally to end customers with confidence
Help to Identify market potential for products and explore new opportunities by closely aligning with sales, distributors and our customers
To understand, develop and maintain good working relationship with KOLs (segment related) who could be our VOC, application demo sites or testing sites.
- Master degree of biology or medicine or relevant education background
- Good knowledge in MBD products and IVD industry background
- Deep analysis on food safety industry and Key account rescources
- Good communication and Project management skills
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join