When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Healthcare Market Division (HMD) is a premier channel serving the US healthcare market with special emphasis on hospital laboratories, acute care facilities, reference labs and physician office laboratories. We provide a product offering from high-end diagnostic equipment to basic laboratory supplies e.g., gloves. Market Segments: Analytics, Anatomical Pathology, Molecular Diagnostics, Point of Care, Specialty Diagnostics, Consumables and Equipment.
This position is intended as a training opportunity for the minimum of one year in Pittsburgh and then we can relocate you into an outside sales position within the U.S.
How will you make an impact?
Execute professional sales calls via telephone to increase profitable sales growth and territory penetration.
What will you do?
- Establish and develop customer relationships to cultivate customer loyalty and allegiance.
- Develop a business plan to achieve sales goals and objectives; results oriented.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Participate in training and development programs as a means of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to develop account specific strategies.
- Occasional travel to customer sites and sales meetings.
- Cover vacant field territories at manager’s request.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business strongly preferred
- Occasional travel for training, sales meetings, and to meet your customers
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel skills a must
- Exhibit clear verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and competitive
- 1-2 years sales experience strongly preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join