Job Title: Technical Sales Trainer
Location: Remote, USA
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This business critical position will be responsible for supporting the training efforts of the Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division Global Sales Training Team.
What will you do?
- Schedule and coordinate all face to face training sponsored by the Global Sales Training team, especially Sales Skills Training
- If necessary, attend F2F sales skills training to ensure compliance to the team’s standards and act as a resource to the facilitator.
- Work with outside training vendors to coordinate their work with CMD sales representatives, sales managers and Sr. Sales leaders. This coordination will be necessary during the discovery phases of the project as well as during the entire multiyear training endeavor.
- Monitor sales representative and sales manager usage of sales skills online pre and post work which support the face to face training. Report out to the Director of Global Sales Training and sales managers
- Maintain global working lists of all sales managers and sales representatives
- Working with the Director of Global Sales Training, monitor and report on usage of e-courses. Send list of attendees, by managers, monthly to help drive compliance.
- Maintain and update, monthly, the Global Sales Training Team iConnect site and course list (with web links).
- When needed, and time permits, assist with e-course and F2F training develop
How will you get there?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in science or business
- 3+years of experience in general administrative work supporting a team of professionals
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office products
- Strong organizational skills, including time management
- Project management skills and experience,
- Must be able to rapidly learn new software platforms
- Strong communication skills to multiple groups in multiple countries
This position has not been approved for relocation.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join