As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than $18B in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
Position Summary: Operate screen-printing machinery according to procedures and customer specifications on product.
- Read and understand production orders.
- Set up press (install screen and register stock to press / screen images)
- Complete run (do final inspection and count).
- Disassemble set up.
- Inspect (clean and lubricate press when needed).
- Perform required maintenance as scheduled.
- Feed, unload and catch printed sheets as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Handling large sheets of glass (6' x 5').
- Standing up to 10 hours per shift and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Reaching out over screen in press machine and make adjustments /move ink around.
- Performing repetitive work.
- Able to follow blueprints and drawings.
- Read, write and understand English.
- Basic math and computer entry skills.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma/GED from an accredited institution; equivalent work experience.
This position is not approved for relocation benefits.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join