• This role is focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both pre-sales process and post-sales installation and training, Works closely with HID customers, field sales, product marketing and technical support staffs, identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on systems.
• The Field Application Scientist will comprehend and utilize product features, benefits and applications accompanied with business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sales team to achieve or exceed the sales target.
• To provide post-sale application trainings to customers in their laboratories and Company’s demo labs.
• Field support to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries.
• Support telephone inquiries.
• Prepare and present seminars to customers, potential customers and sales representatives and other employees as requested
• Attends technical trainings and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, innovative products and discoveries.
• Master or PhD degree major in Forensic Sciences, Molecular Biology, Microbiology or Bioinformatics.
• Team spirit. Good communication skills are essential.
• Excellent English skills both in speaking, writing and reading.
• Understand and be willing to do technical support works.
• Quick learner for new technologies and new skills.
• Good office software skills such as power point, excel, et al., is a plus.
• Required to travel extensively to cover our distributed customers throughout East China.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join