Position Summary/Key Responsibilities:
Reporting to Sr Director LSG EMEA, the HR Partner and Project manager will be responsible for the design, implementation, and on-going execution of human resources’ initiatives and programs that align with and support the business strategy.
This position partners with the LSG Operations, Distribution and Finance teams in the region to build people and organizational capabilities enabling business results in line with global and regional strategies. A successful candidate will translate global strategies into regional people plans, develop organization and talent strategies, and lead change management initiatives needed to enable those strategies
The successful candidate will work effectively across a highly matrixed environment, engaging and aligning business & HR stakeholders across LSG Operations, Global and Divisional Businesses & HRBPs, HR platforms, and the regional HR teams to identify gaps and opportunities, and together develop the go-forward winning organizational and talent strategy.
As the LSG EMEA HR Partner and Project manager, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate leadership agility and being able to effectively understand the global and regional footprint and requirements.
- Aligns global and regional business strategies with HR strategies and initiatives, diagnose business challenges, explore alternative solutions and recommend best-fit solutions. Drives alignment of HR processes with the goals of the LSG functions.
- Partners with leaders to identify human capital needs and opportunities; partners with the global HRBP’s on developing and introducing programs, tools, and techniques to meet those needs and to strengthen organizational performance. Participates in business leadership meetings to identify HR implications relative to business strategy.
- Leads and conducts performance analyses to determine individual and organizational gaps. Analyzes a broad spectrum of data, and identifies trends. Develops targeted interventions and development strategies to address gaps.
- Manages the rollout of Corporate and Operations programs, policies, and initiatives, and works with the local HR partners to ensure consistent implementation and application of programs.
- Coaches managers on assessing and developing talent, and recommends actions to build organizational bench strength for management positions. Acts as a resource to employees and managers on career development. Manages multiple employee processes including talent review, performance review and calibration processes.
- Influences the global and regional footprint for the manufacturing networks and EHS and develops and introduces optimal workforce model (e.g. headcount targets, spans, layers, total cost of workforce).
- Participates in activities such mergers and acquisitions, integrations, restructurings, etc. Assesses the organization's current state and readiness for change. Collaborates with managers to conduct risk analyses; makes recommendations, communicates plans and expectations, and implements necessary changes.
- Ensure compliance with all labor and employment laws.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, human resources, psychology, related discipline required.
- Progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage short term deliverables concurrent with longer-term strategic milestones
- Experience working across Europe/EMEA
- Experience building teams and managing in complex leadership matrixes
- Fluent in English and an additional European language is preferable
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to consult with and influence senior leaders
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join