· Provide sales analytics to support forecasting
· Work cross functionally with customers to capture forecast and load into SFDC
· Maintain and develop Salesforce.com business processes and provide reporting and support for the system and users as required.
· Generate customer presentations for business review including key customer data metrics.
· Maintain Customer Allegiance Score (CAS) survey uploads on a daily basis.
· Facilitate account changes according to policy and ensure that territorial alignments are accurate.
· Perform ad hoc analysis and compile data for quarterly performance metrics.
· Align with the sales team, present business reviews to customers.
· BS/BA degree in an analytical field (operations management, engineering, sciences, finance).
· 2+ years of experience with CRM systems and forecasting and an understanding of how they relate to the SIOP process.
· Proven MS Office experience in Outlook, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Proven experience with Oracle or other ERP system.
· Ability to travel up to 10%.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
· Must have proven experience in customer relations and problem-solving customer issues.
· Ability to work effectively across multiple facilities and reporting lines.
· Experience with SIOP, demand planning, and forecasting.
· Experience with Salesforce.com CRM system.
· MBA or Masters Degree in analytical field (operations management, engineering, sciences, finance).
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join