When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Assure orders are packed according to DOT/IATA and IMDG regulations.
- Assure each team member is adhering to all safety policies within the warehouse.
- Assist office staff with packing instructions, pre-alerts and shipping.
- 1+ years of experience in packaging goods or warehouse operations for global distribution.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office or other relevant packages.
- An Associates or BA/BS degree.
- HAZMAT certified in packing for International shipments.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and take ownership in the completion of the daily workload.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join