This role is designed to deliver both local on-site and centralised product and commercial training to distributors. The aim is to ensure that the distributor sales teams are equipped with the most up to date information, details and sales practices to sell LSG products effectively in the market place.
- Develop and deploy a training schedule aligned with the Divisional plans to train the Channel Sales teams
- Survey and test the skills and capabilities of the distributor sales teams and tailor programmes accordingly
- Deliver local on-site training to the distributor sales teams in the latest innovations, workflows and new products.
- Work with Regional Marketing to build on focus areas, marketing programmes and campaigns and deliver into the market through effective engagement and training of the distributor sales teams
- Create training programmes tailored to the different requirements and focus areas of the specific Emerging Markets
- Co-ordinate delivery of training on key instruments and products at LSG centres of excellence or demo labs.
- Work with the LSG Sales training team to develop and deliver tailored LSG classroom training programmes for distributor sales teams
- Build a network of specialists to support and develop and deliver product specific content
- Develop and deliver routine updates and i-learns to distribute consistent up to date information for Channel partners
- A robust distributor sales skills evaluation process
- A comprehensive distributor training programme
- Distributor sales teams fully accredited with LSG training/i-learns
- Best practice product training and delivery
- Continuous improvement in commercial execution
- Effective communication in all commercial & product aspects with channel partners
- Effective new product introductions and product launches
- Above market growth in target markets
- A robust on-boarding/training programme for new distributors or new portfolios for existing distributors
- Consistent and robust training process for product discontinuations and replacement offerings
- Extensive experience in a Commercial organisation
- Broad technical knowledge in Life Sciences
- Excellent influencing, communication & presentation skills
- Process improvement & process excellence
- Commercial experience with distributors preferable
- Knowledge and experience of LSG systems, processes & practices
- Effective interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with LSG colleagues at all levels.
- Willing to travel and work with the channel partners across EMEA.
- Full valid driver licence.
- English language skills