Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: BioProduction Commercial (BPD)
- Establish GIBCO media and reagents in all early phase molecules in clinical development in biotech companies and be an active advocate in following the molecule from development to market.
- Seek to place SUT products in new Bioprocesses from the rigid and flexible solutions portfolio in all parts of the production workflow from Single Use Bioreactors and Cell factory systems to storage, transport , manifolds and transfer assemblies.
- Understand and bridge the relationship between pre-clinical and clinical phase process development in key pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts.
- Position Thermo Fisher Scientific (TFS) Bioproduction as a solution partner for all bioprocess needs in Upstream development and introduce downstream and analytics capabilities.
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow TFS to develop strategies and products to better serve the Biopharma Industry.
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales of any kind with quota responsibility.
- Previous experience in Cell Culture / Upstream Fermentation is an advantage.
- Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and should demonstrate track record of opening doors and developing new business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join