The LSMS FP&A Manager will primarily lead the consolidation and reporting of the business unit financial results and performance and will partner with the Sr. Director by initiating and implementing actions to drive accountability, proactive insight, strong business intelligence, creating awareness to business issues and opportunities, and analytics.
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business unit and provides a significant opportunity for career development and growth.
- Lead the preparation and compilation of the MBR, QBR, Monthly Forecasts, and AOP for the business unit
- Understand key business drivers and provide management with accurate, timely, and relevant information for decision-making
- Drive rigorous and transparent financial reporting, metrics, financial planning and analysis, and budgeting throughout the business.
- Provide financial modeling and scenario analysis for strategies and initiatives as identified by leadership team and make recommendations for the business partners to make sound business decisions
- Focus on continuous improvement and standardization in reporting. Establish and improve performance metrics to assist with business evaluation. Develop key metric indicators that promote awareness and generate improvement actions. Measure actual results versus targets.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- BS or BA in Finance or related field required. MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in a finance role with hands-on experience in providing financial analysis to drive key business decisions within the context of a matrix organization and/or corporate environment
- Strong financial modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interpret and summarize financial analysis results in a clear, concise, accurate manner
- Desire to formulate and drive process improvements, with confidence to challenge the status quo
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Technical ability to effectively navigate interplay between financial systems
- Proficiency with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Smartview, and Essbase is highly desired
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join