Responsible for transporting materials via company provided vehicle, accurate receiving, picking, packing and stocking of inbound materials. Report in on time for your scheduled shift. Be a company advocate for continuous improvement.
- Drive company provided vehicles in a safe manner
- Follow all state and local DOT regulations while operating company vehicles.
- Unload incoming materials and verify accuracy.
- Report damages and inventory variances immediately.
- Label and stock incoming materials while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Pick and prep internal orders while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and efficiently with little supervision, communicating verbally or in writing any discrepancies as needed.
- Assist in Outbound warehouse as needed both in cooler (32 degrees Fahrenheit) and Dry Warehouse which is climate controlled year round.
- Lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Walk and stand up to six (4) hours at a time, up to 12 hours a day, with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist.
- Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation.
- Push or pull products on a cart, weight of up to 250 pounds to push and 250 pounds to pull.
- Push pallet jack with weight up to 1200 pounds.
- Load refrigerated trailer trucks with pallets of products.
- Maintain department and work area to 5S housekeeping standards
- Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to management.
- Be an active participant in continuous improvement activities
- Read, understand and utilize both RF scanners and computers
- Complete work as dictated by customer needs beyond normal shift hours, willingness to volunteer for other areas/shifts.
- Utilize fork lift/power industrial trucks safely, when/if required.
- In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Possess High School Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution or Equivalent
- Possess basic knowledge of English and math and ability to read.
- Ability to navigate and understand basic computer programs
- Work in environment with temperature down to 32 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 40 hours per week.
- Heavy lifting, walk and standing with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist with occasional climbing on footstool.
Non Negotiable Criteria:
- Working in a cave environment.
- Maintain Class A Driver’s License
- Pass DOT Physical
- Pass all company provided Driver Certification training modules
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join