The Sales Operation Assistant provides support to commercial team and is responsible to assist the Commercial leader to manage the all sales activities & planning.
- Timeline Management – Milestone tracking – Monthly / Weekly updates
- Assist in setting up and maintaining accurate records for all work undertaken.
- Assist Commercial leader for ensuring that all activities come together in a timely manner Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all on-going projects is under well informed.
- Timely provision of reports and other information to internal stack holders if applicable.
- Creation of batch documentation.
- Monitoring & coordinate project activities & day to day business and sales opportunities
- Maintain & improve sales process as necessary
- Responsible for administrative support for commercial team
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- 3+ years of relevant experience will be preferred.
- Good understanding of analytical instruments
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Able to complete assignment with minimal direction
- Enhanced PC knowledge and skill sets utilizing Microsoft products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
- Good command of English
- B.S in relevant field will be preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join