When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
The Clinical Sales Consultant will be responsible for a territory based in Orland Park, IL and which covers the Greater Chicago Area. Travel expectation is 50-75%.
How will you make an impact?
The position of Clinical Sales Consultant requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be responsible for driving utilization of ImmunoCAP diagnostic test to strategically chosen accounts including physician offices & medical groups. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. This role is focused on account penetration, implementation, and revenue recognition.
What will you do?
- Persuasively sell the concept of using a diagnostic test to targeted physicians and markets.
- Instruct physicians how to utilize the technology, interpret the data and how to use the data to manage the patients’ care.
- Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for territory.
- Train medical office staff on how to properly order and interpret tests.
We’re looking for candidates who drive results, build strong partnerships, and get things done.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of success in medical sales, B2B technical sales, or military service.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of the primary care market or knowledge of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Health Systems
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory (daily) and to travel company meetings (quarterly). In most territories, this will require the ability to drive a company car throughout the territory.
This position has not been approved for relocation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join