This role oversees the Australia and New Zealand Supply Chain organization, driving performance to optimize our end-to-end customer experience and deliver on our commercial commitments. This position has overall responsibility for operations, logistics, strategic sourcing and inventory with a strong focus on quality, cost control, and safety across all ANZ locations. In this role you will have a key part to play in ensuring business performance is met as a member of the ANZ Senior Leadership Team.
To be successful in our organisation you need to be able to work at pace and maintain a focus on continuous improvement. You will also need to be a strong and collaborative team player, able to balance local stakeholder expectations and seek support from our global Supply Chain network to leverage best practice.
- Develop and drive a supply chain strategy focused on operational and customer excellence that aligns with our overall business strategy
- Create, manage and drive KPI's that will enable organizational vitality. Ensure our KPI’s are align to overall business goals, including a metric around our end to end customer experience to monitor our Company’s Customer Allegiance Score (CAS)
- Develop and manage a high performing team and a culture of excellence. Instil a sense of urgency and accountability
- Drive execution across the supply chain organization through strategic planning to ensure business objectives are met
- Partner with key stakeholders to optimize our customer experience. Take learnings from customer feedback to drive meaningful improvements across our organization, focused on optimizing our customer experience
- Drive a culture focused on continuous improvement using Daily Accountability, Tiered Daily Management, PPI Methodology and 5 S. Direct the development and implementation of Supply Chain Management tools for measuring, monitoring and proactively addressing planning/procurement issues
- Responsible for understanding and communicating with senior leadership key relevant market conditions, regulatory changes and operating metrics. Drive change management across the ANZ organization
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Supply Chain or a related field. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant multi-discipline work experience which may include background in a commercial customer experience, finance, manufacturing, and/ or supply chain role.
- Experience operating at a senior management level and being a member of a leadership group
- Demonstrated track record in shifting business performance
- Strong PPI, Lean and or Six Sigma working experience with demonstrated achievement of continuous improvement
- Experience working within an environment focused on a sustained high performance expectations and lean budget structure
- Preferred understanding of the industry sector, the ANZ market and its key trends and potential opportunities and challenges
- Experience in leading teams of managers and individual contributors, with a track records of attracting and developing talent, developing bench strengths and managing a complex, diverse and dispersed workforce
- Experience in working in a global and matrix organisation with a decentralised model
- Experience acquired across several companies (preferred)
- Demonstrates visible role model leadership characteristics
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join