The primary purpose of the Production Operator is to ensure customer orders are manufactured consistently on time with efficiency,accuracy, within budget and to the required quality standard.
- Adhering to company safety guidelines and requirements.
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring, verifying and documenting the quality of the prepared product.
- Completing work orders on-time.
- Reporting immediately if a work order won’t be completed on-time.
- Collecting and returning raw materials for processing, measuring, decanting, blending and packing into finished goods.
- Controlling the delivery, weighing and packing systems in order to complete the finished goods.
- Operating and maintaining equipment and machinery specific to the job requirements.
- Accurately completing all necessary documentation so that it enables on-time delivery of the finished goods.
- Maintaining a clean, organised and efficient work area.
- Raising requisitions for materials, parts and supplies.
- Proposing better/more effective work practices in order to improve safety, quality, on-time delivery and profitability.
- Being constructive, collaborative and courteous.
- Exceed customer service level expectations (external & internal).
- Work to agreed deadlines.
- Focus on finding solutions.
- Work within Company quality and policy guidelines.
- Assist with the identification, assessment and addressing of EH&S issues in the workplace.
- Comply with all applicable Safe Work Methods and standards.
- Undertake other duties aligned to your role as directed by Management.
- High School Certificate is preferable;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with exposure to handling dangerous goods
- Effective communication and listening skills;
- Dedication and commitment to a professional and positive attitude to work.
- A constructive and supportive team player.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join