The Customer Service Administrative Support is responsible for providing service to our internal customers and clients through the placement & monitoring of orders and administrative support. You will need to provide a high level of courteous and efficient service to our customers in order to contribute to business development and growth in sales.
- Process all customer orders & enquiries including online orders efficiently.
- Manage orders held in our internal processing system due to error such as pricing, contact details, permits etc.
- Answering customer enquiries including managing those on SFDC case queues.
- Providing pricing, availability of goods, technical information, and delivery & ETA information.
- Preparing quotations on request.
- Proactive outbound calls according to Company marketing campaigns, quotes follow-up &/or as allocated.
- Forward potential product leads to sales representatives.
- Prepare Returns Authorizations and credits for processing and ensure that they are within Company guidelines
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Comply with the company’s quality systems ISO 9000 and operating procedures.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude whilst being committed to the company values of integrity, intensity, innovation, involvement.
- Customer service and administration skills– essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related degree - preferred/highly desirable.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and with customers
- A strong background in customer service or sales support with a focus to exceed internal & external customer expectation.
- Very strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- The ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively to meet agreed deadlines.
- Confidence to hold people accountable, and to challenge when details may be missing.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Be able to work effectively (and in good humor) in a high paced environment ensuring all tasks are performed to completion and on time.
- Ability to apply numeric and literacy skills to tasks.
- Intermediate level competence in computer skills; specifically the Microsoft Office suite applications – Excel, Word and Outlook.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join