This role is a 3 month secondment.
The Client Services Administrator / Goods In Coordinator provides a conduit between the respective Project Management and Goods Receiving teams. Activities include administrative support of the booking in process, prioritization, communication and coordination of associated tasks and the resolution of issues with internal customers using key systems.
- Works closely with the internal Goods In and Project Management teams to coordinate the efficient booking in of deliveries at site.
- Responsibility for checking all relevant documentation is available on deliveries, collating and coordinating queries and remediation of issues with appropriate contacts.
- Collating necessary information required for raising of Purchase Orders on GPMS and creation of such items on occasion. Working with Purchasing as appropriate.
- Act as a centralized point of contact for the prioritization of receiving activities and elimination of non-value adding activities within the process.
- Oversee management of pre-alert processes and perform triage of queries preventing timely completion of receiving tasks.
- Assists in the set-up and maintenance of a new database of third party suppliers and corresponding clients.
- Ad-hoc tasks at the discretion of line management supporting Client Services activities.
- Use of appropriate Microsoft tools to record and analyze relevant data.
- Effective management of a shared E-mail account
- Timely provision of reports and other information to management if applicable.
- Providing additional administrative assistance to the Project Management team as / when required.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good standard of English (verbal & written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Requires excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Requires ability to learn and master all internal systems associated with the booking in process (i.e. GPMS and Kanban).
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in appropriate Microsoft Office such as Excel and Outlook.
- Worked within a GDP environment
- Worked within an operational environment.
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., on occasion
- Must be able to use a computer up to 8 hours per day.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join