Manufacturing Technician - Liquid Stream
• Production of Liquid cell culture, this includes formulation of raw chemicals to produce customer batches.
• Working to targets in order to achieve schedules within Cell Culture Media department.
• Working to targets in order to achieve schedule attainment in a team based environment.
• Perform in-process testing to assure batches meet specification.
• Trouble shoot processes, procedures and product issues.
• Balance multiple tasks and prioritize critical tasks.
• Read and carfeully follow established procedures as defined by training and SOPs.
• Seek advice from available resources at times of uncertainty.
• Support cost improvement initiatives by reducing failures and improving capacity.
• Work within Health and Safety guidelines.
• Take initiative to suggest process improvement and new procedures
• Support Department objectives/metrics/Goals.
• Perform tasks using IT equipment and packaging machinery.
• May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
• Demonstrate the ability to think critically and have good organizational skills.
•Demonstrate knowledge in the use of basic computer systems such as Microsoft Excel.
• Demonstrate good time management resulting in efficiency.
• Exhibit a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate a good eye for detail.
• Demonstrate good communication skills.
• Demonstrate a good work ethic.
• Analytical Skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to meet standards as defined by the manufacturing process.• Experience of Process improvement/Lean Six Sigma/Kaizens/5S
Due to shift pattern, drivers licence is required
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join