For the internship, there is a need to support the engineer(s) with the following:
1. Design, build, install, and operate test fixtures for a Next Generation Bioreactor project.
2. Aid in freeze/thaw testing for a Frozen Shipping Project: designing experiments, test sample prep, testing, and data analysis.
1. Functional test fixtures for Next Gen Bioreactor.
2. Freeze and thaw data for Frozen Shipper project.
Following skills desired:
1. Engineering design and analysis.
2. Development of test protocols.
3. Exposure to design for manufacturing.
4. Exposure to Heat transfer principles.
5. Ability to generate drawings and associated specifications and documents
6. Software proficiency: MS office programs, CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
1. Pursuing degree in engineering - mechanical, manufacturing, or materials.
2. SolidWorks CAD software or equivalent.
3. MS office programs.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join