When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are seeking a Content Strategist to join a newly formed team that will transform how we engage with researchers in the life science community. This role will be part of the team that develops and delivers a novel customer loyalty strategy that will both delight our customers and change our personalized marketing initiatives for the Life Science Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
How will you make an impact?
The Content Strategist will curate and write effective strategic content that engages our customers across their lifecycle. The candidate is responsible for developing and implementing content modularization, tagging plan and execution for personalization and dynamic content delivery across channels. The successful candidate is passionate about ensuring that content is relevant, engaging, findable, easy-to-understand, and actionable for customers and integrates user feedback and test results to optimize content and channel delivery.
The professional who best fits this position is passionate about customer success, engagement and loyalty and is determined to deliver results through continuous improvement of our customers’ all around experience. To be successful, this professional must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment at a global level and collaborating with large cross-functional teams across the organization.
What will you do?
- Repurpose and develop new content for campaigns and “always on” to effectively engage our customers across their lifecycle and channels
- Leverage customer research, personas, journey maps, “test and learn,” as well as quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic content that targets user needs and supports the business
- Determine the best content types (text, visuals, video) to serve to the customer based on lifecycle and channel
- Develop SEO guidelines for findability and implement content style guidelines for a consistent voice across channels and the customer journey
- Identify how content should be modularized for automatic and dynamic reuse across channels to meet customer needs and ensure relevancy
- Develop format-free structured content models so that content can be written in a consistent way and automatically published to any channel and personalized to the customer
- Work with digital partners to develop a program repository to support content retrieval for real-time personalization
- Work with digital partners to develop and execute on meta data plan to enable tagging of all content modules for dynamic content retrieval and personalization
- Define structured-writing guidelines for writing for each content model
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field preferred
- Experience in design of personalized content, content-as-a-service, and multichannel/Omni-channel materials
- 5 or more years of professional experience in writing and editing with a minimum of 3 years in an online platform
- Strong organization and analytical thinking skills, with ability to translate complex concepts into simple terms
- Experience leading content initiatives from ideation through implementation
- Experience working in an agile, customer-centric design process
- Experience with SEO, taxonomy design and information architecture
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join