Job ID :
Malaysia - Cheng
- Primary responsibility is, to check the physical goods received match the DO from supplier and Finished Goods from In house productions.
- Responsibility to performed Goods Receipt for Productions and vendor 3rd party (MIGO_GR)
- Responsibility to stored goods in proper arrangement and save conditions. Goods must be stored at specified storages area according to temperature required.
- More responsibility to lead Finished Goods Products (FIN), pick and pack activities and to ensure correct item being packed, with the right quantity, lot number, expiry date for delivery.
- To ensure timely completion of pick and pack to meet cut off time for delivery.
- Preparing Finished Goods (FIN) short expiry report ZMIR0024 (Weekly basis)
- Participate in Cycle Count Weekly and Annual Stock Count yearly.
- Investigate inventory movement history for discrepancy to be reconciled.
- To ensure physical inventory is tally with book qty.
- To have in place an accurate reflection of the Inventory status where physical and system must be tally/accuracy by implementing Monthly Cycle Counts / Stock Count Activities.
- Responsible for stock accuracy between system and physical stocks, and to conduct investigations to resolve discrepancies.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join